Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Do you have a real immigration story you want to share? Need legal advice and pointers? You're in the right place!

Photo Credit: Sivan Fraser
"The truth shall set you free."
Share your true immigration story--
tell me what you went through for freedom,
tell me what freedom feels like,
or start to feel free just by sharing!


Hello, blogosphere!

If you or someone you know has an immigration story to share, please let me know! I want to publish your story and convey it in the best possible way, so others can know how intense and life-altering the process of immigrating to the United States is. I WANT TO KNOW YOUR STORY!

I speak English, Spanish, and Hebrew, so please, feel free to share.

This is a free forum for ideas and all opinions will be accepted without hesitation.

If you have some advice, please share it. If you need some advice, then please ask for it. If I cannot answer your question, I will call upon my contacts and find someone for you to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment